Raining and cold again this morning - what a disaster. But it was a glorious evening so, as Ash had decided he wanted to skip taekwon-do and Gillian had to go to gymnastics, I decided to go for a run instead. I just did the 3km but it was lovely - such lovely smells of jasmine and other flowers, birds singing and just a nice feel in the air. An old man must have wondered if he was going senile when I ran past with a cheery "Good Morning" but I am so used to running in the mornings that it just came out like that. Mmmm, maybe I'll try running in the evenings for a few days?
Weather: Cool but clear
Distance: 3km
Comments: Really enjoyed the run - definitely getting back into my stride.
Weight: 61- eeeek is that what 3 days of does to one????? This is the heaviest I've been since I was pregnant!
No comments:
Post a Comment